Legal formalities can take the easiness out of call center services. Countries like India which are popular inbound and outbound contact center outsourcing hubs have the back up of an extremely supportive government.
Like any other realm of business, outsourcing has its own share of legal issues like taxation, regional laws, disputes and contract settlement. For risk free outsourcing call center services, every company is advised to comply with the rules and regulation as stated.
1) Go through the rights of company and yours set by the government in case, if something goes wrong.
2) Analyze the protection of laws for contact center employees.
3) Know beforehand what kind of local or regional privilege your hired calling center could have in case of discrepancies.
4) Understand the industry specific formalities as rules from industry to industry can vary. One should understand the labor act, call center establishment act, purchasing outsourcing services before finalizing a deal.
5) Ensure no labor or workin0067 agent is of less than 18 years. In outsourcing hubs like India child labor is a criminal offence.
6) Be aware of the civil and criminal penalties of a particular country.
7) Assess the taxation on project before deciding on final operational costs. Sales tax, income tax, labor costs, custom duties, VAT etc should be considered otherwise can lead to meaningless and time consuming endless disputes.
8) Assure that your offshore outsourcing company is following the rules properly. The premises, work and policies should be in accordance with
government course of action.
9) Countries have different intellectual property laws. Define a well drafted and feasible dispute settlement contract. Let not the lack of awareness or knowledge of duties and rights hinder the prospect of growth of your business through outsourcing.
Benefits to work with call centers in India
1) With call centers in India you have the liberty to file a case against a frauds or negligence.
2) Thanks to the efficient changeovers in Indian Laws, It has become the ideal place to outsource. India has the provision of world trade organization agreement that makes outsourcing even more amenable.
3) Outsourcing to India allows you to choose the law by which you want to govern the contract.